Welcome to Safema Library
Throughout the implementation of the project and its numerous educational activities, interdisciplinary research is being conducted among students, researchers and professionals. Thanks to the SafeMa FORUM, there is a chance to share and promote research papers and articles, and to distribute publications that took place in the context of SafeMa project!
Thus, an international academic community focusing on midwifery is being created, and an online library is necessary!
Below is an indicative list of the sources:
- NFPA report: https://www.unfpa.org/sowmy
- Country report for Cambodia: https://www.unfpa.org/.../en/sowmy-2021-profile-kh.pdf
- Country report for Denmark: https://www.unfpa.org/.../en/sowmy-2021-profile-dk.pdf
- Country report for Greece: https://www.unfpa.org/.../en/sowmy-2021-profile-gr.pdf
- Country report for Viet Nam: https://www.unfpa.org/.../en/sowmy-2021-profile-vn.pdf
- Development of accreditation standards for midwifery clinical education in Iran Abedian, S., Javadnoori, M., Montazeri, S. et al. Development of accreditation standards for midwifery clinical education in Iran. BMC Med Educ 22, 750 (2022). https://bmcmededuc.biomedcentral.com/.../s12909-022-03823-8
- KNOWLEDGES AND ATTITUDES OF FATHERS TO BREASTFEEDING AT THE DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS IN THAI NGUYEN NATIONAL HOSPITAL
- Ethiopia: How Ethiopia Improved the Quality of Maternal Care Through the Strengthening of Midwifery Training by Metasebia Dereje and Beti Baiye https://nigeriahealthwatch.com/how-ethiopia-improved-the-quality-of-maternal-care-through-the-strengthening-of-midwifery-training/
- Building better together: Roadmap to guide implementation of the Global Strategic Directions for Nursing and Midwifery in the WHO European Region (2021) https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.euro.who.int%2Fen%2Fhealth-topics%2FHealth-systems%2Fnursing-and-midwifery%2Fpublications%2F2021%2Fbuilding-better-together-roadmap-to-guide-implementation-of-the-global-strategic-directions-for-nursing-and-midwifery-in-the-who-european-region-2021%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR15tphKoHa35BluF8V08N21ROeapDNrPkaOxDtXSgSx9XKSdtHpD-k5d5M&h=AT0CrnDkZmEVBDbSYClZYGuzowEDSw-m8b3FPISP0IZDnsqh6Lb0vkJ0y135lnPfzhb1z03myNbGeFHkk-IFzpENk2ADkGU7J06s-jnGFbdcDCCrLsaAXfoCfhUi26LeD-MwgOelsqw6u345_Gx8XEkcUdQDCxWu&__tn__=R]-R&c=AT07GSZ1-9fgxZWBOsx3Gga0TC3pRv8ToX3BSPeO_OtrHVqXBWgNTqkO97Ky5lqJjofhJ8BWmSykyZHWml6eOpOYkbV-Ty8p8VmNOX_B8TU17OE9xdvw62Ws7BrMcSe652H332RYbYQNGLVe6Ja7wlYXYQOazl3et9KEny0WUXK8FbhM5kDWi8L50U9bSbpg7EEPK_T-kbfk3kzjfWwxaXmoAkuHOBNRsE-WuyzCnt9wjURN
- Teaching epistemology to support evidence-based practice in midwives, I. Jepsen, L. Toxvig, UCN https://www.mededpublish.org/manuscripts/3881#sharebox
- ‘COVID-19 shows how dangerous it is to neglect midwives and community care’ https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/5050/covid-19-shows-how-dangerous-it-neglect-midwives-and-community-care/?fbclid=IwAR3VeGwQF7APJutz6HRNcDx-EYGK7T6creQ-hv99uiw3_Mkg6zbxUYkCLi4
- See the resources developed by the NHS https://www.hee.nhs.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-covid-19-information-midwives
- COVID-19: A virtual special issue including latest news, comment and research from ‘Midwifery’ out in January 2021 https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/midwifery/special-issue/1056KZ2MJSK
- Navigating pregnancy during the COVID-19 pandemic, How to protect yourself and your baby https://www.unicef.org/coronavirus/navigating-pregnancy-during-coronavirus-disease-covid-19-pandemic?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=coronavirus&fbclid=IwAR02UlVzx5pHLp41qZhI2FpVLQOA6XzWC6TCAEfVqKYkBUDCPzLHLUsuVe4
- Existing gaps in midwifery education in Vietnam, Journal: Journal of Nursing Science
Name of authors: Tran Thi Viet Ha, Bui Thi Khanh Thuan, Mai Thi Thanh Thu, Nguyen Thi Hue, Le Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Thanh Huong, Luu Tuyet Minh, Hoang Thi Ngoc Tram, Nguyen Thi Phuong Lan, Karl Puchner, Antonia Manousaki
Date of submission: Febuary 2020 Date of Publication: March 2020 ISSN: 2615-9589
- Evaluation of maternal care after vaginal delivery in the obstetrics and gynecology department - Bach Mai Hospital.Publish: Evaluation of maternal care after vaginal delivery in the obstetrics and gynecology department - Bach Mai Hospital.
Journal: Vietnam Medical Iournal, Name of authors: Luu Tuyet Minh, Hoang Phuong Anh, Ha Thi Bich, Date of submission:13/3/2022, Date of Publication:13/5/2022 ISSN:1859-1868