The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we would like to provide you with information regarding:
- About us and our role regarding your personal information
- Which personal information we process
- Why we process your personal information
- How long we will store your personal information
- Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
- To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information
- How we will process your personal information
- Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
- How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
- Other information
About us and our role regarding your personal information
The project SafeMa: Education Hubs for Excellence in Midwifery" is approved in the framework of the European Programme: Erasmus+ Higher Education-International Capacity Building. SafeMa aims to create a new postgraduate programme in Advanced Midwifery Practice in Asia. It focuses on postgraduate level training, providing advanced courses and guidance in developing the research skills necessary to develop innovative new data-driven techniques. SafeMa establishes a multi-stakeholder partnership, comprising of 3 partners in 2 EU Member-States and 6 partners in Cambodia and Vietnam, and develops all its outputs in 3 EU languages, thus guaranteeing wide impact.
The Coordinator of the project and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, is the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA). The relevant Project Manager is Ms. Evika Karamagioli and can be reached at [email protected]
The postal address of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA) is: 1 Rimini Str., Chaidari 12642, Greece, att. Ms. Evika Karamagioli.
The SafeMa project, as the operator of this website, is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this web site. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Which personal information we process
A. If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing), i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system. Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
C. Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function function displayed at the bottom of each page. This e-mail address is used only in order to send you updates on the SafeMa project, the SafeMa partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
D. When using the Contact form at https://safema-project.eu/site/en/contact, the following information is processed by us:
- • Name
- • Email address
- • Subject
- • Message
E. Our website provides access, through the links displayed at the bottom of each page to the online presence of the SafeMa project in social media (Facebook, YouTube). We do not retain any information on this action.
Why we process your personal information
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Information regarding your visit to the website. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function at https://safema-project.eu/site/en/contact in order to send you updates on the SafeMa project, the SafeMa partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- Your Name, Email address, Subject, Message if you choose to contact us through the contact form, to provide feedback on your Message.
- We manage our social-media ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with any other organisations. We see all this information and decide how we manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an enquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarise yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
How long we will store your personal information
We will store the information provided based on our quality procedures:
A. Do not store personal information.
B. Not more than 5 years.
C. 5 years.
D. As long as required for the resolution of the request and not more than 5 years.
E. As long as required for the resolution of the request and not more than 5 years.
Which are the possible recipients of your personal information
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need to know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the SafeMa project, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects ERASMUS+), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to mailchimp (that manages the mail campaigns), to the website administrator, to the platform support company and the platform and infrastructure host.
In case, it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
To which countries or international organizations we intent to transfer your information
The countries that will receive your personal information are:
Greece, Cambodia, Denmark and Vietnam.
How we will process your personal information
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
Which are your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by
- filling in the Contact Us form at https://safema-project.eu/site/en/contact and adding the text “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the message field or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter and/or
- by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”.
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which you can contact at the following link: https://www.dpa.gr/
How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal information processed by us
You can contact us any time, through
- the Contact Us form at https://safema-project.eu/site/en/contact ,
- through the post at the postal address of the project coordinator:
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, 1 Rimini Str., Chaidari 12642, Greece, att. Ms. Evika Karamagioli
- through e-mail to the project manager, Ms. Evika Karamagioli at [email protected]
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.